We work with Roslyn Mould, President of the Humanist Association of Ghana. (HAG)
The priorities of HAG are:
1. Start a library at a public school.
2. Assist women in the Northern region of Ghana who are victims of witchcraft accusations. They have been banished from their villages and forced to live in a ‘witch’ camp.
3. Establish a humanist-oriented freethinking podcast.
4. Renting a hall in Kumasi for the first ever humanist school in Ghana.
5. Assist the LGBT community; it is under a lot of discrimination and laws are being used to prosecute and abuse them.
Interested in helping? email firstname.lastname@example.org