Ten Humanist Principles
- DIGNITY: Proclaim the natural dignity and inherent worth of all human beings.
- RESPECT: Respect the life and property of others.
- TOLERANCE: Be tolerant of others belief and life styles
- SHARING: Share with those who are less fortunate and assist those in need of help.
- NO DOMINATION: Do not dominate through lies or otherwise.
- NO SUPERSTITION: Rely on Reason, Logic and Science to understand the universe and to solve life's problems.
- CONSERVATION: Conserve and improve the Earth’s natural environment.
- NO WAR: Resolve differences and conflicts without resorting to war or violence.
- DEMOCRACY: Rely on political and economic democracy to organize human affairs.
- EDUCATION: Develop ones intelligence and talents through education and effort.
from Global & Rational Ethics by Rodrique Tremblay